If you wish to contact us, please click on the links below and your email will be directed to the person best placed to help you with your query.
Please add ‘@foreverhoundstrust.org’ to your safe senders list to ensure our reply reaches you.
- General enquiries – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Home offers – email@example.com
- Behavioural Support – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chief Executive – email@example.com
- Board of Trustees – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Honorary Secretary – email@example.com
- Volunteering- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fundraising – email@example.com
- Gifts in wills/Legacy enquiries – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsor-a-Dog Administrator – email@example.com
- Friends Membership Administrator – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Merchandise – email@example.com
- Talking Hounds Editor – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Press & Media Enquiries – email@example.com
General enquiries: Call us on 03000 111 100 between 8am and 8pm for any general queries, home offers etc. The helpline is answered by volunteers who may not have access to all the information needed to give you an instant answer. Our helpline volunteers will always try to help you but they may have to refer your query onward to someone else in Forever Hounds Trust to respond as soon as they can. We endeavour to respond to all queries within 48 hours.
If you have found a Forever Hounds Trust dog, please contact us on 03000 111 100. If it is outside our opening hours of 8am-8pm, please leave your name, landline and mobile numbers and we will call you back as soon as possible. If you are unable to keep the dog safe until we get back to you, please contact your dog warden or a local vet, as well as leaving your details on our answerphone service.
If you have found a stray dog or believe one is in danger, you should contact your local dog warden. Their details can be found on your local County Council website or in the telephone directory. Your local vet may also be able to scan the dog for a microchip and reunite it with its owner. Please note that Forever Hounds Trust cannot take in stray dogs, in accordance with the law – all dogs must go to the pound for seven days, where they may be reclaimed by their owner, prior to being placed in rescue.
Merchandise: The helpline is unable to deal with any queries regarding merchandise or webshop orders – please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Forever Hounds Trust
PO Box 1601, Oxford, OX4 9JZ