The UK government have recently announced an end to all remaining COVID-19 restrictions in England, including the legal requirement to self-isolate, and in its place the government has put forward a ‘Living with Covid’ plan. We have reviewed this plan, and in discussion with our trustees, produced our planned way of working whilst ‘Living with Covid’ (please note, these measures also apply if you live in Wales.)
· When meeting your potential new dog, we are no longer asking you, or our staff and volunteers to wear face coverings, instead leaving it to individual choice.
· However, if you still wish to wear a mask during your appointment, and would like our staff and volunteers present to also wear a mask, then please ask, as they will be more than happy to do so!
· We will continue to arrange meetings in outdoor spaces to reduce the spread of infection.
· We ask that you please continue to follow government guidance and limit contact with people if you are testing positive or are displaying symptoms. If you do find yourself in this position, please can you ring to rearrange your appointment.
· Staff and volunteers displaying symptoms or who have tested positive will not be working with the public. We will continue to ask them to test for as long as they are able to do so.
· We will continue to follow our disinfection and cleaning regime between meeting people and handling dogs.
If you have any questions or concerns about the above, please do get in touch.
The Forever Hounds Trust team.