Reasons why we love this dog…
She loves to play!
In Another Rescue
I am a:
I would like:
A quiet, rural home.
I would not like:
To meet lots of dogs on walks.
My favourite thing is:
Playful and loving.
Can live with older children
Needs to be an only dog
Not cat trainable
Amber is currently in the care of another rescue organisation – Forever Hounds Trust have agreed to feature her on our website, in the hopes of getting her in front of a hound-loving audience!
Amber is a 9 year old lurcher girl, who is desperately seeking her forever home. Amber is a sociable dog who loves meeting new people. She’s very partial to a cuddle on the sofa and is really affectionate. She absolutely LOVES toys and treats, which comes in very useful for training! Amber has spent time in foster previously so has experience of living in a home environment, and also travels very well in a vehicle. Amber does enjoy the company of other sighthounds with gradual introductions (especially boys!) but can struggle around unfamiliar dogs on walks.
Amber’s Homing Needs
- Fully secure and well-fenced garden
- Quiet, rural walking areas without too many other dogs about
- To be the only pet at home
- An active, experienced adopter who can physically handle a strong dog
- Could live with older children who are used to large, bouncy dogs
- An adopter willing to continue her ongoing training around other dogs
- Not too much time alone at home
Amber is currently with another rescue, so to register your interest in this lovely girl, please click here and we will pass your details on.