Reasons why we love this dog…
I am a:
My favourite thing is:
Exuberant, Anxious, Bouncy
Important: Please read our latest COVID guidelines before you apply to adopt this lovely hound.
Chateau is a handsome boy who is approximately 18 months old. He’s a large boy at around 28kg and is very bouncy so will need plenty of space in his home to allow him to be himself.
Chateau is an anxious boy who can feel worried by loud noises, traffic, other dogs, new people and new environments to walk in. He will need someone who is ready to help and support him as he slowly works his way through his anxiety.
Chateau doesn’t like:
- The big scary world
- Is worried by new people
- Changes in routine
- Someone home most if not all of the time
- Quiet local walks which can be walked regularly at similar times without meeting more than 1-2 people or other dogs
- Space on walks to pass people
- Large secure garden to allow him to run
- No resident or visiting children
- A patient home who understand it may be some time before Chateau is ready to walk outside of the home
- Training and a home with time to put the training in