Reasons why we love this dog…
She loves to play!
She's used to home life
She loves people!
I am a:
My date of birth is:
My weight is:
I would like:
To be the only pet at home.
I would not like:
To meet off-lead dogs on walks
My favourite thing is:
Fun loving and intelligent
Can live with children 15 plus
Needs to be an only dog
Not cat trainable
If you adopt Coco (or any of our dogs), you will be entitled to receive FREE behavioural support from our qualified team of behaviourists for any issues you might need help with during her lifetime. Further information will be given when homing Coco. Please note, this support is only available for dogs adopted from Forever Hounds Trust.
Beautiful Coco is a medium-sized lurcher girl of around 4 years old, looking for her forever home. Coco has just spent a week in a foster home, where she was clean inside the house and really took a liking to the sofa! Coco absolutely loves people, food and playing with toys. She’s a real character who does everything with plenty of enthusiasm and loves a fuss! Although she’s an intelligent and active girl, Coco isn’t constantly on the go and loves to snuggle up for a snooze. Coco can be worried about unfamiliar dogs on walks, and needs to be given plenty of space from them in order to feel comfortable. With gradual introductions she can make friends with other dogs and join them for walks.
Coco’s homing needs
- No other pets at home
- A fully secure garden to play in
- Walks in areas without too many dogs, especially off-lead dogs who might approach her (rural areas or suburban road walking are ideal)
- Children 15+ (may be able to go younger if used to boisterous dogs!)
- Gradual build-up to any time alone
- Adopters willing to carry on her simple training plan around other dogs
- Plenty of physical exercise and mental enrichment
- Access to a comfy sofa!
- Adopters physically able to handle her on walks, as she can pull when excited
If you’d like to offer Coco a space on your sofa, please get in touch!