Get searching through all your digital photos for that ‘paw’fect image that best represents the different categories to fill the pages of our 2016 calendar. This is your chance to see your photo and hound in print.
Please read the full details of how to enter and the terms & conditions below BEFORE entering – Thank you!
HOW TO ENTER:
– Entry is either via the calendar competition page on Facebook or via email.
- Facebook entries: Please visit the event page and upload your image into the category that best suits your image by posting it in the comments under the post for that month.
- Email entries: Please email your photograph(s) to email@example.com stating the month/category the photo is being submitted for, your name and the dog(s) name.
– Pictures must be in LANDSCAPE format and NOT portrait format.
– You personally must have taken the picture and have the original in your possession to send us upon request should you be shortlisted; it must be in digital format, at least 1MB in size, 300 dpi.
– If you are posting the image on Facebook on behalf of someone else, please state the name of the person you are submitting the photo for in the comments.
– The picture content must be relevant to the theme. Each photograph must include at least one sighthound, so that the calendar reflects Forever Hounds Trust’s origins and work.
– Please comment against each photo the name(s) of the hounds(s) pictured from left to right.
The categories are:-
JANUARY – Hounds in the snow
FEBRUARY – Valentine Hound
MARCH – Hounds ‘n’ other pets
APRIL – Enjoying the great outdoors
MAY – May flowers
JUNE – Pin Up Girl
JULY – Top Dog
AUGUST – Splashing around
SEPTEMBER – Changing seasons
OCTOBER – I love my bed
NOVEMBER – Always remembered
DECEMBER – Festive fun
Get snapping and good luck!
2016 Calendar Photo Competition – Terms & Conditions
The competition opens on Sunday 3rd May 2015 and closes at 18:00 on Friday 22nd May 2015. The winners will be announced on Sunday 30 August 2015, or before, via email. This competition is open to all Forever Hounds Trust supporters. No trade, consumer groups or 3rd party applications will be accepted.
By entering the competition you confirm that the photograph is your own, original image to submit.
Forever Hounds Trust are dedicated to spreading the word that greyhounds and lurchers make great pets. To help Forever Hounds Trust to do this, any photo entered might be used by Forever Hounds Trust, in the calendar or other online and offline marketing materials. By submitting a photo you agree that Forever Hounds Trust can use it in any of these materials, to help promote and raise awareness of Forever Hounds Trust’s vision – a day when every greyhound and lurcher is free from risk or need.
If your photo is shortlisted to progress through to the final judging stage, we will request you submit a high resolution version of the image, for our further consideration.
– If you entered via Facebook, please check your Facebook Private Messages (including the ‘Other’ box). This includes if you have submitted an entry on behalf of someone else.
– If you entered via email, the shortlist notification will be sent to the same email address you entered under.
The Hi Resolution image is then to be emailed over to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your contact telephone number, plus restate your category month and hound(s)’ names in each photograph.
If you fail to provide the hi-res photo in time for the judges’ final deliberation and we cannot consider your photo as a result, Forever Hounds Trust are not at fault. Please check your private Facebook messages and/or email spam folder (as appropriate to your method of entry) to avoid this.
If you have more than one entry selected to shortlist stage, please ensure the total attachment size in the email does NOT exceed 5MB, so send in separate emails if limit would otherwise be exceeded.
The judges’ decision is final. Forever Hounds Trust is not liable for any errors in printing or design of the calendar. Neither Forever Hounds Trust nor its employees/volunteers are liable for any damages to any dogs or individuals while taking photos, or for any damages arising from the illegal or false representation of the ownership of submitted photos.
Any images submitted might be altered or re-mastered as required for the final produced product, including cropping at our discretion.
The competition is open to any dog owner, except where prohibited by law. Individuals may enter more than once. Previous year’s winners are welcome to enter again this year.
Once a winner for each month has been selected, the front cover image for the calendar will be chosen by the judges from the remaining shortlisted images.
Please note that in entering this competition, *both yours and the dog’s name will be printed as part of the promotion, and you agree to all terms and conditions listed above.
*N.B. we will print both names unless category winners advise us not to.
Forever Hounds Trust will use your contact details to produce the calendar and other marketing materials, and to keep you informed about our work. We will keep your details securely and not pass them to any third party. You can update your preferences or unsubscribe at any time by contacting us at Forever Hounds Trust, PO Box 4243, Radstock, BA3 3ZL, UK, telephone 03000 111 100 or email email@example.com.
Our privacy statement is available at www.foreverhoundstrust.org.