Love Your Pet Facebook giveaway terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions
- The ‘Love your pet day’ competition closes at midnight on 28 February 2018.
- The prize supplier is Burns Pet Food Nutrition and the competition promoter is Forever Hounds Trust.
- Entrants must comment on the ‘Love your pet day’ competition post to qualify.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entry is not open to people outside the UK, staff and trustees of the prize supplier or competition promoter.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The winner will be selected by 12th March from all valid entrants after the closing date on 28 February 2018. Multiple entries are not allowed.
- The winner will be notified via social media, and the winner’s name will be publicised via the promoter and the prize supplier’s social media channels and website.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- The prize comprises: 1 x 7.5kg Original Chicken bag, 2 x Burns Training Treats, 1 x Burns Kelties, 1 x Pork & Potato treats, 1 x bandana, 1 x Frisbee, 1 x blanket, 1 x magazine. The prize is subject to availability and the prize supplier’s terms and conditions. The prize supplier reserves the right to make substitutions to the advertised prize contents at any point.
- Entrants agree to the content of their entry being shared publicly to promote the supplier or promoter.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and photograph and will co-operate with any other reasonable request by the prize supplier and competition promoter relating to post-winning publicity.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms and conditions at any time.