Join the Forever Hounds Trust family!
Are you mad about animals? Want to do something to really help dogs as part of our team?
Volunteers are the lifeblood of Forever Hounds Trust – we simply could not do what we do every day without our amazing volunteers and we are so proud of all that we achieve across the whole of the charity.
Wherever you live and whatever your skills and available time, you can help make a real difference. We have a variety of flexible and even one-off ways that you can join in the fun!
In return for your time, we’ll provide the training and support you need for your role to make sure you get the most out of volunteering with us.
Why should I volunteer for Forever Hounds Trust?
- You will meet like-minded people
- You will learn new skills or use the ones you already have!
- You will be giving something back to your local community – or even on a national level
- You will be helping to change the lives of dogs that so desperately need support
- We will provide you with the training you need for your role
A massive pointy-nosed thank you in advance