Thank you for completing an application to give a home to one of our lovely hounds. Whilst we process your application, we now need you to supply photos (and video if you can) of your home, so that we can check it will meet our requirements for a safe and suitable environment.
Once you have taken the relevant images and video, you can find details at the bottom of this page on how to send them to us.
Supplying these as soon as you are able to will help us to process your application in a timely way.
Please provide photographs of the following:
The inside of your home including:
- Type of flooring
- Where the dog would sleep
- The type of doors leading into and out of your property
- Any steps or staircase the dog would need to negotiate to get into or out of the property
The outside of your home showing:
- Fencing at the front and the back
- The boundaries of your property
- Any gaps in fencing or boundary walls
- Any steps or ramps the dog would need to use to get into and out of the garden/outside
- Any decking areas
People and Pets:
If you can also provide a video of your dog interacting with you, your family and any other resident or visiting dogs that will be very useful in helping us find your match.
How To Send Us Your Images and Video
You have three options – whichever you choose, please ensure you include your name and postcode so we know who the photos belong to!
- Send your files via WhatsApp to 07376 800 555
- Use WeTransfer (sending to the email address email@example.com)
- Email your files to us here (you may find your files are too big to send by email, so we recommend you use one of the above options instead).
If you encounter any problems sending your photos or videos, please email us for assistance.