If you are on Facebook, did you know there is a fun way to get involved and raise money for our hounds?
The Forever Hounds Trust Fundraising Group, is a friendly group, full of greyhound and lurcher loving people! It’s an open group, so anyone can join, there’s no pressure, you can get involved in what you want!
Don’t like Facebook but still want to get involved? Why not set up a Facebook account purely for this purpose? It’s a misconception that if you have a Facebook account you need to have lots of friends and you need to share your life all over the internet – that’s simply not the case!
So you don’t miss out, you could set up a Facebook account just for being involved in our fundraising group!
- You don’t need to add a profile picture of yourself (why not add a picture of a pet, a car or something important to you).
- You don’t need to share lots of details about yourself.
- You don’t need to add friends, and you can hide your friends list so no-one will know!
- You don’t need to follow any accounts (except our group of course, and if you want all the latest news from Forever Hounds Trust, our Page)
- You don’t need to post anything on you account.
So, definitely worth thinking about if you want to take part in upcoming events on our fundraising page where you can look forward to such things as:
- General Sales
- Accessory Sales
- Clothes Sales
- Fun competitions!
All money raised from these activities goes directly towards looking after the hounds in our care. To get involved, click here. We look forward to seeing you in the group!