- Easy fit dog harness, no lifting and putting the dogs legs through to fit in
- Highly visible reflective retro tape
- Undo the two side clips to fit, all clips fully tested.
- Soft fleece fabric, no rubbing from the strong webbing.
- Fully adjustable on both sides of the harness, non-slip adjusters.
- Very comfortable for the dog, no pulling around the neck part.
- Let the dog walk freely with the dog harness still on.
- Machine washable.
- The front chest ring is a D Ring that attaches to the chest part of the harness giving you two points of control. Can also be used to attach a dog name tag as well.
How to measure your dog:
All you need to do is measure around the chest part, just behind the front two legs, see measurements below for some indication.
Size 3: 49 – 70cm
Size 4: 51 – 78cm
Size 5: 62 – 85cm
Size 6: 75 – 102cm
For any queries relating to the Forever Hounds Trust shop, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
SAFETY WARNING: It is very important to choose the correct size harness for your dog (see size guide) and the harness must be correctly fitted, otherwise your dog may slip from its harness. For added security, particularly with new dogs or nervous / excitable dogs, it is recommended to use either a double-ended lead which clips to both the harness and to your dogs walking collar, or to use two leads (one for the harness, another for the walking collar).